کيستون Cat6A UTP لويتون Leviton6A10G-RW6
کيستون لويتون با پارت نامبر 6A10G-RW6 يک کيستون Cat6A UTP به رنگ سفيد مي باشد که در پريز شبکه بصورت روکار يا توکار مورد استفاده قرار ميگيرد . در شبکه هايي که سرعت مد نظر 10G ميباشد مي توان در ايستگاه هاي کاري از اين کيستون استفاده کرد . لازم بذکر است که تمامي تجهيزات مسي لويتون (Leviton) داراي استانداردهاي بين المللي و فلوک پاس مي باشد.
- extreme Cat 6A Component-Rated QuickPort Connectors exceed all Category 6A component performance requirements in the ratified ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 standard and the Class EA component requirements for the ISO/EIA 11801 standard from 1 MHz to 500 MHz to support the IEEE 802.3an standard for 10GBASE-T network performance. Each Cat 6A connector is designed to be used with QuickPort compatible products and features a patented Cone of Silence® cover to mitigate the adverse effects of alien crosstalk (AXT). Every Cat 6A connector includes patented Retention Force Technology to promote consistent performance over the life of the system. Pair Separation Towers facilitate quick, easy terminations. The connector is configured in a 180-degree configuration so the punchdown field is in the back, allowing for rear terminations.
• Independently tested and verified by Intertek (ETL) for Cat 6A component performance • Alien crosstalk suppressed by patented Cone of Silence, metalized body, and new printed circuit board • Patented triple-stage compensation design with integrated flexible circuit enhances link and channel performance • Conductor retention feature holds individual conductors in place during termination • Pair Separation Tower facilitates separation of Cat 6A conductors • Patented Retention Force Technology protects against tine damage from 4- or 6-pin plugs • Patented dual-layer wiring label simplifies punchdown and reduces rework • Snap-in installation into any Leviton QuickPort footprint patch panels, wallplates, and housings • Cable entry can be 90 or 180 degrees to fit any application
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN USA
- modular connector shall meet or exceed the requirements for component performance defined in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2. modular connector shall be snap-in style. connector shall also be in compliance will all National Electrical Codes, compliant with ANSI/ TIA-1096-A, cULus Listed, and independently tested for component compliance. In addition to Cat 6A component compliance, the connector shall have the ability to support high-megabit and sharedsheath applications. All plastics used in construction of the connector bodies shall be fire retardant with UL flammability rating of 96V-0. All terminations shall use 110-style insulation displacement connectors (IDC). connector shall provide a ledge directly adjacent to the 110-style termination against which wires can be terminated and cut in one action by the installer. Connector wiring is universal and will accommodate color codes for T568A and T568B wiring schemes. termination field shall be in the rear for easy access and cable routing. connector shall include an alien crosstalk attenuation cover reducer (Cone of Silence) to protect the termination field from induced noise from adjacent connectors. modular connector shall fit a broad range of termination platforms, including field configurable patch panels as well as 1- to 12-port single- or dual-gang plastic, stainlesssteel, and wall-, surface-, and furniture-mount housings. Available in 13 ANSI/TIA-606-B compatible colors.
• Use in any QuickPort housing to support Cat 6A UTP connectivity in surface-mount, flush-mount, or modular-furniture outlets and field-configurable panels • Can be used in conjunction with other QuickPort snap-in modules for voice/data/video applications over UTP, coax fiber • To identify ports, use different colored modules for each application (full selection of ANSI/TIA-606 compatible colors – 13 available)
• ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 component Cat 6A requirements for connecting hardware from 1 MHz to 500 MHz • ISO 11801 Class EA and Cat 6A component requirements • IEEE 802.3an to support 10GBASE-T networks • cULus Listed • ANSI/TIA-1096-A (formerly FCC Part 68) • IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) • IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
For a copy of Leviton product warranties, visit www.leviton.com/warranty.
Materials: Connector Body / Cone of Silence: High-impact, fire-retardant plastic rated UL 94V-0 with copper and nickel plating Spring Wire Contacts: High-quality, copper- based alloy, plated with 50 micro-inches of gold for lowest contact resistance and maximum life