Depending on the ongoing methods for Route Finding, Detail Design and As Built which is completely traditional and obsolete, has many disadvantages. That’s why we introduce the most up-to-date methods in the world to do this.
Disadvantages of the traditional Surveying: (current system used)
Due to the lack of comprehensive information on urban infrastructure and facilities in various organs and departments, fiber optic projects are carried out with a lot of weaknesses, low speed and very expensive, which is financially burdensome on the projects.
Benefits of a new method
This method uses the world-class devices that detect underground installations. All disasters and installations are clearly identified and Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) before any Trenching. Having all the infrastructure information such as the location of the pipes (water, sewage, telecommunication, electricity, telephone, etc.) and having the kind and depth of the facilities, the ability to design optimally with the highest speed and highest accuracy in the shortest possible time without damages. In this way, all the urban facilities are extracted as UTM and map can be completely mapped to the next and can be used as a reference map for the entire project.
In route finding documents, all of the urban facilities can show in selected routes completely. In the As Built documents, considering that all the plans designed to be UTM and that the scale has been provided, it will be able to provide the municipality and the contracting authorities without any problems to the best of all.
The New way to find urban facilities
Leica DS2000 Underground Detector
Detecting the sub surface is faster, safer and easier with the Leica DS2000
Before each drilling operation, accurate and accurate information should be provided on the drilling rig. This information can be the path of a variety of cables, electricity, telecommunications, fiber optic …, or a variety of metal and non-metallic pipes and any underground facilities.
Leica’s first GPR device is specialized in tracking underground facilities.
The ability to trace all types of active and inactive installations is one of the features of this device. Safety is a priority in everything, and a careful mapping of the status of the facility must be made prior to any drilling operation in order to prevent the occurrence of such incidents.
Also, accurate Leica GNSS receivers can be connected to the device and in addition to sub-surface detection, the exact position of the effects will also be provided.
- It has two separate antennas with frequencies of 250 and 700 MHz for different penetration depths
- Provide a coherent work plan at work without processing
- Quick access to the facility by knowing their exact location
- Install the Leica GNSS smart antenna on the device to determine the exact location
- Possibility of installing an auto marker system to insert signs on the ground
- Easy analysis and understanding of ground scan outputs with powerful software companion system
- Capture data and send easy for post-processing operations
- Easy maneuvering with a device in a construction workshop with its physical shape and motor structure
- Benefit from the support of a 200-year-old company with over 270 service centers around the world
Precise mapping strategy through integration with mapping systems
- Waterproof and shockproof computer with the CT2000 system
- Leica GG03 or Leica GPS60 receiver
- And Digicat magnetic tracking system